Compiling INN 2.2.2 on Redhat 6.1 SMP

Greg Otto gdo at newf.com
Tue Feb 22 21:33:27 UTC 2000

The configure script & configure.guess bomb out multiple times when ran on a
system with dual 500 PIII's.  Ran on a single CPU system, I don't have any
problems.

Any ideas on what the problem may be as I think it has to do with the
modified UNAME -x returns having extraneous characters in it.

GReg

       "The quality of a network is not based on complexity but
        on it's simplicity and adherence to solid fundamentals."

| Greg Otto                        e-mail: gdo at newf.com             |
| Network Engineer                 voice: (713) 995-4778x102        |
| New Frontier Consulting, Inc.    fax: (281) 754-9170              |
| Houston, Texas                   www: http://www.newf.com         |