Display of the number of the article

Jean-Michel BESNARD jmbesnard at almeda.de
Mon Jul 3 15:12:34 UTC 2000

Hi,
I use a Javaservlet as client for a web application (a forum wich works
with INN).
For some reasons I had to delete some posted news ( I deleted in the
spool directory and ran makehistory).
My problem is that my web application display the number of posted
article and not the number of article wich are now on the spool.
For example : I post 5 news, if a delete 4, I have now only one news but
the servlet displays "5".
So I think that there is a file like history) where I can modify
something to have the really number of news... but where ??

Thnak you

Jean-Michel