NEWS SERVER ERROR

f.canessa f.canessa at tiscalinet.it
Thu Jul 6 15:42:16 UTC 2000

Dear Frends,
I have a problem about accessing my Linux (RH6.2) news server from a Microsoft Outlook client. Everything works but if I try to send messages with an attached file. When I try so the following error message is displayed:

Impossible send the message.  Object 'prova ', Account: 'my.domain.com (1)', Server: 'my.domain.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 437 Binary in non-binary group', Port: 119, Protection (SSL): No, Server error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

Thank you all so much for your help!

Francesco

--
TiscaliFreeNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it