nnrpd/misc.c segfault & (maybe) fix

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Jul 9 16:41:46 UTC 2000

In article <87ya3b4zbc.fsf at ppp30-26.gis.net>,
	Extra Strength Flufferin <supersede at india.com> wrote;

} I'm getting a coredump in the CVS NEWNEWS command, due to a segfault
} in PERMmatch().  The following stops the crashes, but someone more
} familiar with the workings of PERM* will want to see if this is
} fixing the real problem, or if something is wrong in HaveSeen(), which
} made the offending call.

I've already committed your patch, but I want to know the
situation the problem happens.  Could you show me the back
trace and value of variables(PERMreadlist, PERMspecified,
PERMaccessconf and access_realms) at gdb?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou