Error in inn-BETA-2000705 which was NOT seen in inn-BETA-20000703

Brian Kantor brian at UCSD.Edu
Wed Jul 12 05:27:56 UTC 2000

>>/usr/lib/libresolv.a(res_send.o)(.text+0x33): undefined reference to `inet_nto

That sure looks like BSD/OS 4.1 - they moved some defines and such around
in some of the include files, and now you have to include arpa/inet.h in
a whole lot of places you didn't need it before.   Grrr.

	#define inet_ntoa               __inet_ntoa

is the critical line in that include file.

I'm not sure WHY they did this.  Maybe it's a POSIXism?
	- Brian