using filter_post to modify headers

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 12 21:34:28 UTC 2000

Todd Olson <tco2 at cornell.edu> writes:

> Cornell uses internally a ddl/extention (etc) called Kclient along with
> a program called sidecar that allows our windows and mac clients to do
> kerberos authentication even if the client program does not support
> kerberos.  Kclient supposedly now syncs the clocks to the campus time
> server

And we do essentially the same thing, although our Kerberos stuff is built
on AuthMan instead of Kclient, at least currently.

> I'm working (slowly) on encorporating server side support for this into
> nnrpd

SASL too?  Cool!  :)

(BTW, aside to Todd, if you ever go to Cartel, we should put faces to
names; I usually represent Stanford.  I've met Laurie Collinsworth a
couple of times now, and I know I met a ton of other people from Cornell
last year when you folks hosted, but I can't remember if we met.)