INN 2.2.3 available for testing

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 19 00:03:36 UTC 2000

The hopefully final candidate for release as INN 2.2.3 is now available
for testing.  You can get it from:

    ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/testing/inn-2.2.3.tar.gz

Note that testing is a non-listable directory; you have to know the file
name.  This is intentional so that people don't pick this up and start
using it as INN 2.2.3 in case we have to make last-minute changes.

The MD5 checksum of this file is:

0c0f71d79cc2b4fbd5bad4a7f093f53f inn-2.2.3.tar.gz

If anyone out there is currently using INN 2.2.x, could you please try
upgrading to this version?  For sites already using 2.2.x, either a
release or a STABLE snapshot, this should be as simple as just compiling
and running make update.

Please let me know that it compiles and works for you.  If I don't get any
negative responses by Thursday, I will be making the official release
then.  Hopefully INN 2.3.0 will be ready at or near the same time; I'm
working on that now.