Anything else for INN 2.2.3?

Russ Allbery rra at
Thu Jun 8 07:52:28 UTC 2000

With the recent security problem, we need to release INN 2.2.3.  I'd also
still like this to be the final release in the 2.2.x sequence.  I'm going
to work this week and this weekend on finishing up my list of things to
deal with for the 2.3.0 release, and I hope to release 2.2.3 early next
week (and possibly 2.3.0 as well; we'll see).

Is there anything anyone has pending for 2.2.3?  If so, we need to get it
in soon....

Russ Allbery (rra at             <>

More information about the inn-workers mailing list