Seeing: Server throttled no matching entry in storage.conf storing article -- throttling

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Jun 9 02:41:41 UTC 2000

In article <01JQD8FH1IPU8WX9L7 at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>,
	Joe St Sauver <JOE at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> wrote;

} Max size is 1000000 so I don't believe this is a matter of being clobbered
} by some jumbo article bigger than that size.

If you mean 'maxartsize' in inn.conf, you need to understand
this is difffernt from 'size' in storage.conf.  'maxartsize'
is the limit of incoming article and the size when storage
method stores article is increased since Path is prepended
and Xref is also modified.  Imagine a case:

- the size of incoming article is 999995
- pathhost is 'my_server'
- the content of Xref is unchanged

The size of stored article will be 999995+strlen("my_server!")=1000005.
This does NOT match any of entries in your storage.conf, and
your problem happens.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou