gup etc.

Chris Smith chris at caladan.net
Wed Jun 14 08:23:00 UTC 2000

On 14 Jun 00, at 9:22, Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does somebody here use GUP (group update program) or know about it's status?
> The latest version I got (0.4) ist rather old.
> Or is there any striking alternative? I'd especially like something that
> automatically forwards requests to our newsfeed's GUP if the requested
> groups are not already on our server.

Yes, we use GUP here successfully, together with some of our own scripts
to fully automate the selection of newsgroups for our UUCP hosts.

Chris

---
MAILTO:chris at caladan.net

Caladan Communications Ltd - UK Based ISP
TEL: 01933 666970 FAX: 01933 666972
WEB: http://www.caladan.net
Contact us for local rate UUCP dial-up accounts.
Domain hosting, Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration,
Mailing lists.....