gup etc.

Marco d'Itri md at linux.it
Wed Jun 14 18:24:05 UTC 2000

On Jun 14, Jakob Hirsch <jhirsch at netlight.de> wrote:

 >Does somebody here use GUP (group update program) or know about it's status?
 >The latest version I got (0.4) ist rather old.
Some months ago I removed the uglier #ifdefs from the source, fixed the
scripts (while adding some minor features) and packaged it for Debian
GNU/Linux.
The upstream authors do not maintain it anymore since it was posted to
a sources group, I guess I should consider myself the maintainer now.

You can download it from mirrors of ftp.debian.org in
/debian/dists/woody/main/source/news/gup_0.5.3.tar.gz .

(Maybe this should go in the FAQ?)

--
ciao,
Marco