INN 2.4, for-real IPv6 integration?

Brandon Hume hume at Den.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca
Tue Jun 20 14:09:00 UTC 2000

Since nearly all the OSes I figure INN 2.4 will be used on will likely have
IPv6 support, will there be any push toward making INN v6-aware?  I mean
actual in-distribution code, not just patches.

I'd be more than happy to contribute toward that sort of thing, but since
system IPv6 support is probably a configure-discovered property I wanted to
ask how much hassle it would be to add a test for it.

--
Brandon Hume    - hume -> BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca, http://WWW.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca/
                       -> Solaris Snob and general NOCMonkey