INN 2.4, for-real IPv6 integration?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Jun 20 14:42:15 UTC 2000

In article <200006201409.LAA03112 at Den.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca>,
	Brandon Hume <hume at Den.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca> wrote;

} Since nearly all the OSes I figure INN 2.4 will be used on will likely have
} IPv6 support, will there be any push toward making INN v6-aware?  I mean
} actual in-distribution code, not just patches.

Currently not.

} I'd be more than happy to contribute toward that sort of thing, but since
} system IPv6 support is probably a configure-discovered property I wanted to
} ask how much hassle it would be to add a test for it.

Zebra which is one of routing daemons and supports IPv6
can be referred.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou