cant dbzstore

Guy Roelant on1bhm at pandora.be
Sun Jun 25 10:46:05 UTC 2000

I don't have a news/db directory.. but i guess thats normal in 2.2.2
the man pages of makehistory tells me the -r option:

just to build the dbz files from an existing text file, use the '-r' flag.
the -i or -s flags can be useful if there are no valid dbz files to use.

so i issued a 'makehistory -i -r' : he builded the history.n.dir and
history.n.pag files
but where are my dbz files?