--enable-setgid-inews and --enable-uucp-rnews in 2.2.3

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 27 03:18:07 UTC 2000

After the latest BUGTRAQ mention of inews (again), I don't think I feel
comfortable with even releasing a maintenance upgrade that still installs
inews and rnews setgid or setuid by default.  I'm going to backport the
configure changes to enable the subject-mentioned flags and add that to
NEWS and INSTALL, and mention that the default has changed in the
announcement.  (Unless there are any objections.)