CVSupd Updated ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jun 27 18:03:57 UTC 2000

Morning all ...

	Okay, been totally slack on looking after the CVSupd running on
inn-cvs.isc.org ... until Russ' posting on the list the other day, didn't
even think anyone was really using it ...

	Just upgraded the server to 16.1 from 15.2, and added two new
'tag' values, so that you can get at older versions through CVSup, with
the following tags now being available:

	*default tag=.
	*default tag=STABLE-2_2
	*default tag=STABLE-2_3

	Any problems with the above, please let me know, but I've tested
all three tag's on my external machine, and all appear to go through
perfectly ...

	For those that are looking for CVSup binaries, the following
versions are available for several platforms at:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/binaries

		cvsup-digitalunix4.0d-16.0.tar.gz
		cvsup-linux-ix86-libc5-16.0.tar.gz
		cvsup-linux-ix86-libc6-16.0.tar.gz
		cvsup-linux-ix86-libc6-16.1.tar.gz
		cvsup-netbsd-ix86-aout-16.1.tar.gz
		cvsup-solaris2-sparc-16.0.tar.gz
		cvsup-solaris2-sparc-16.1.tar.gz
		cvsup-sunos4-16.0.tar.gz

	And, for OpenBSD/BSDi users, there are FreeBSD binaries available
with an appropriate README file that explains an extra step for how to use
it under those platforms.

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org