Using CVSup

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at epix.net
Tue Jun 27 13:29:21 UTC 2000

[Russ, did Barry's message go to inn-workers?  I never got it.]

Barry, you probably want to look at the tree available through:

     http://www.mibsoftware.com/userkt/inn/dev/

The URL may be misleading but the CVSup checkout tag used is '.',
which means the latest and greatest.  (At least the latest!)

(Knowing Barry's tendency for local hacks, he will not want to use
HTTPsync, since it replaces local changes.)

Russ, I think that cvsweb is not such a big project.  There
may be other reasons to not do it, but if I understand, it is
just one Perl CGI.

If security is an issue, then CVSup can be used to get a tree
onto www.isc.org.