Last call for 2.2.3 and 2.3.0

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at epix.net
Wed Jun 28 12:48:02 UTC 2000

> Unless anyone strongly disagrees, I think we're pretty much ready to
> release both of these.  I'll work on drafting announcements.  In the
> meantime, if anyone has anything else that they want to see get into the
> release, now's the time to speak up.

I just did a contract install of 2.3 for someone, and that made
me remember to ask the list what others are using for "remember:"

The default in 2.3 is 14, but is anyone actually using that?  My
guess is that almost everyone has to knock this down to keep
history in check.

What are you using?

Should the value in samples/expire.ctl be changed?