tradspool vs CNFS

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Mar 21 03:48:21 UTC 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10003201514010.25616-100000 at purgatory.ucdavis.edu>,
	Dave Zavatson <dhzavatson at ucdavis.edu> wrote;

} I will be running INN 2.2.2, but have one question about CNFS first. I
} have need to purge all particular groups which are stored in one metabuff
} once per quarter.  Is this possible?  Can I just use dd to clear it out.
} Or do I have to rebuild the history db also?  In tradspool I was able to
} accomplish this with different expire times. I am using files instead of
} raw partitions, if that matters.

You can do it with '-N' option for expire(8).

} tradspool for this.  Will mixing tradspool and CNFS using the storage API
} be possible in INN 2.3?

Yes.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou