New and need help

esena esena at metu.edu.tr
Tue May 2 06:37:12 UTC 2000

Hi;

I got the same message before I removed ALL the trailing spaces in
storage.conf and spaces between ":" and cycbuff names in cycbuff.conf. You
have to check whether there are any discordant things between those two
files. syslog messages usually tell you where the problem is. They either
tell you what line number is the problematic one or what cycbuff or
metacycbuff is suffering from a disharmony.

One other possibility is that you may have left a trailing space in inn.conf
after "storageapi: true" line. This can be catched with "'inncheck" command.

Good luck.

snx