2.3 beta: "Token not found" during expiry

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at atgi.net
Thu May 11 21:56:15 UTC 2000

At 09:54 AM 05/11/2000, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>I'm running beta-0505, and every night for the last several days, I've
>gotten entries like these in my news.daily output in the expiry section:
>
>Could not remove @05000000001A000000830000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @05000000001A000000850000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000220000002D0000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000028000000110000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000290000006E0000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000029000000790000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000029000000820000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000029000000860000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000290000008D0000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000290000008F0000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000032000000340000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @050000000033000000440000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000350000001C0000000000000000@: Token not found
>Could not remove @0500000000350000001D0000000000000000@: Token not found
>
>The number of these rises slightly every day; 2 or 3 are new each day,
>and the set is not cumulative (all entries are new each day).  The
>message comes out of storage/interfaces.c but I have no idea what is
>inducing this or why.  Any clues?

I've been seeing these on my reader-services box ever since I installed the
inn-2000-01-14_03-01 release (haven't had an opportunity to upgrade). I
thought it might be specific to that particular snapshot, so I never got
around to making a note of the problem here. I've no clue about it either,
but hope there's a fix the next time I upgrade...