Howto manage old news.

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon May 15 10:21:06 UTC 2000

In article <391FC69C.3A91F40A at almeda.de>,
	Jean-Michel BESNARD <jmbesnard at almeda.de> wrote;

} I search a solution to manage my olds news.
} I want for example to archive the news older than 2 weeks and put it an
} other group.
} Is there some scripts to put the old news news in database to make the
} base of search engine ?
}
} If you know a program, a doc or homepage or something .....

Modifying 'RMPROC' in expirerm might help you, though I've
never tested.  'archive' instead of 'fastrm -e' will work
for you.  Note you need to re-invoke expirerm which is un-
modified one to purge spools in the case.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou