CNFS and overview

Vangelis Haniotakis haniotak at ucnet.uoc.gr
Tue May 23 07:42:19 UTC 2000

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.4.21.0005221350560.15529-100000 at hercules.ucnet.uoc.gr>,
> 	Vangelis Haniotakis <haniotak at ucnet.uoc.gr> wrote;
>
> } /news/spool/uniover. The files under /news/spool/overview don't
> } get expired of course, as the storage_api is set to true in inn.conf,
>
> If your inn.conf includes 'storage_api: true', not 'storageapi: true',
> the problem you saw happens.

 In that case I guess innd would throw an error message or two, and
perhaps not load at all - I don't really want to find out.

 Yes, I meant storageapi: true, and the underscore was added out of
absentmindedness.

 '/news/bin/ctlinnd checkfile' returns Ok, by the way, so I guess
there are no syntax errors in the configuration files, just
logical ones.

--
Vangelis Haniotakis		    A little rudeness and disrespect
University of Crete - UCnet	        can add drama and excitement