moving cycbuf and regenerating histry and overview

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed May 24 10:06:43 UTC 2000

In article <Pine.SGI.4.05.10005241124030.2983-100000 at kliper.task.gda.pl>,
	Robert Milkowski <milek at task.gda.pl> wrote;

} > } What exaclty it means? Is it using old cycbuffs for generating
} > } overview and history?
} >
} > Yes.
}
} heh.... while it was generating I wal looked at disks usage and it looks
} lik it was using new ones but I'm not sure.

Aha, I should have said the header in your cycbuff tells
you are using in different path from former usage.

} Anyway if it was using old cycbuffs how force it to use new ones?
} And how to check which one it is using now?

You need to check current cycbuff.conf which tells new
ones.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou