moving cycbuf and regenerating histry and overview

Robert Milkowski milek at task.gda.pl
Wed May 24 12:45:57 UTC 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
> Using copied cycbuff as a new one will lead unwanted problem.
> You'll get tons of duplicate article message when makehistory

Nope. I dont' wanna use copied one with old cycbuffers under the same inn
instance. I want run second inn on the same machine but on different port
and want it to have the sames articles in spool as first one. I want it to
make some tests. Now I run Inn 2.2 and want to test how 2.3 works so I
stopped 2.2 copy some cycbuffs to 2.3 dir, configure 2.3 and want to run
it with cnfs spool full of articles. So there will be no duplicate
articles as copied buffers are going to be used with another inn.

--
						Robert Milkowski
						milek at task.gda.pl