Allow postings to moderated newsgroups using IP?

Igor Timkin ivt at logger.gamma.ru
Thu May 25 14:04:54 UTC 2000

Our gate to FIDO (fido7.* USENET hierarchy) run modified nnrpd,
which check IP address and Approved filed (many fabricated
Approved :( ). The author of this patch (yar at comp.chem.msu.su)
will send this patch to inn-patches after testing. There is
additional access value in the readers.conf:
auth "default" {
        hosts: "stdin,localhost,127.0.0.1,ddt.demos.su"
        default: "<localhost>"
}
[...]
access "default" {