Dumb makehistory question(s)

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Nov 7 21:57:27 UTC 2000

In article <20001107095332.Q87660 at vax.chrillesen.dk>,
	INN Lurker <anonymous at Drunken.Newsbastards.Org> wrote;

} Or will this break something else, like nnrpd if I've commented out
} storage classes?  Or innxmit, even innfeed if it gets flushed?

Articles for those classes cannot retrieved.

} The alternative, I guess, would be for me to hack to be able to read
} in an alternate storage.conf file specified on the commandline that
} I can customize for each invocation.  But if I can avoid codemangling
} by some ugly hacks, I'll choose the latter.

How about setting INNCONF environment to specify
alternate inn.conf in which pathetc shows different
one?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou