replaced drive with CNFS buffers.

Jaye Mathisen mrcpu at internetcds.com
Tue Oct 3 23:15:18 UTC 2000

Do I have to do a makehistory to rebuild history?  Or is there something
that will run, and verify that each existing history entry exists in the
CNFS buffer, and expire overdata appropriately?  (As opposed to reading
all the CNFS buffers and creating a new history, which I would assume
can't run concurrently with a running system).

I had to replace a drive containing some CNFS buffers, and so I created
new empty ones.  Now I'm afraid that the overview data and the history
entries for the data in those CNFS buffers will hang around until the end
of time.