innreport not fully working

info at caladan.net info at caladan.net
Wed Oct 11 18:39:37 UTC 2000

We have a cron job setup to run each night from root, as follows :

30 02 * * * /usr/local/news/bin/innreport -
nohtml-unknown -f /usr/local/news/etc
/innreport.conf /usr/local/news/log/news

It seems to work - pretty much, apart from the
html output - on the initial screen the two
graphs show zero articles, also the table
underneath show zero articles, but if you go
into one of the reports, all seems fine.

Take a look at :
http://guild.caladan.net/stats/news/logs/innrepor
t.html
to see what I mean.

Am I running innreport correctly - as root from
a cronjob? Is there some configuration I'm
missing perhaps?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Chris Smith