authentication problems/readers.conf

rtb at pumatech.com rtb at pumatech.com
Fri Oct 13 17:54:11 UTC 2000

I've done this, but there is still no change in the behavior:  After l/p is
given (testing via a telnet session), the user is immediately disconnected...has
anyone else seen this behavior when using ckpasswd -s?

Ryan

--
Ryan Bellows                                                    rtb at pumatech.com
Systems Administrator                                             Pumatech, Inc.

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes until we
get an objective analysis." -- George W. Bush