please

gdeepak at in.ibm.com gdeepak at in.ibm.com
Mon Oct 16 07:06:35 UTC 2000

I tried to install INN 2.3 in AIX 4.3
I got perl 5.004 installed on my system...and XLC compiler
There is a user in my system named news and this user's primary group is a
group called news.

i cofigured with these options

./configure --with-syslog-facility=FACILITY --with-perl --enable-uucp-rnews

the configuration completed successfully

then  i gave the make command from the root of the inn source tree..
then i'm getting the following error and the make command is terminating...

       cc -g -I../include   -c innd.c
"innd.c", line 609.29: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier FACILITY.

Stop.

Stop.

the following is line nnumber 609 in innd.c

  openlog(path, logflags, LOG_INN_SERVER);

Can u please help me in this problem and continue with my installation

Deepak George
Email :gdeepak at in.ibm.com