exhanging selected newsgroups between two companies

Edwin edwin.yau at rdel.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 13:47:33 UTC 2000

Can anyone help?  We have a news server (Solaris 2.6 running INN 2.2.2)
that is getting a feed via Pipex as well as feeding out our own local news
groups to employees within our company (it's not going outside to the
world).  We now need to connect to a news server at another company who
recently acquired us.

How would we go about getting a feed from this new company and what files
do we need to edit?  We also need to feed our new parent company a
selection of our local newsgroups.  How do we do this?

Rgds,

Edwin.