newest cvs code, but in overview/buffindexed?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Fri Sep 8 12:07:18 UTC 2000

Just rebuilt our server, running on FreeBSD now, some new drives, etc, etc
... installed the newest from cvs, brand new history file and buffers ...

Its been up <12hrs now, nn reports that comp.mail.sendmail's DATABASE is
corrupt, and I'm getting the following errors on my screen:

Sep  8 06:05:54 poseidon nnrpd[40053]: buffindexed: ovgroupmmap ovbuff is null(ovindex is 2357, ovblock is 808727097

bug?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org