newest cvs code, but in overview/buffindexed?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Sep 9 09:28:18 UTC 2000

In article <Pine.BSF.4.21.0009080905380.493-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;

} Its been up <12hrs now, nn reports that comp.mail.sendmail's DATABASE is
} corrupt, and I'm getting the following errors on my screen:
}
} Sep  8 06:05:54 poseidon nnrpd[40053]: buffindexed: ovgroupmmap ovbuff is null(ovindex is 2357, ovblock is 808727097

This means index block for that group is corrupted.  Can you
examine it by 'buffindexed comp.mail.sendmail' which is created
by 'make debug' in $inn/storage/buffindexed?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou