Virtual Domains

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Sep 13 23:06:28 UTC 2000

In article <002f01c01da9$ea9b51e0$1f4a73cf at twentyten.org>,
	"Michael" <michaeln at isomedia.com> wrote;

}  - I have about 15 domains that would like to have their own newsgroups
}  - I would like the newsgroups of other domains to be transparent

Those can be done by setting newsgroups for each domain in
readers.conf.

} What is the best way to do this?  Would you recommend a global
} username/password for each domain?  What other options do I have?  As much
} as possible, I'd like users of those newsgroups to get the feeling that they
} are using a news server solely for that domain.

See also virtualhost in readers.conf(5).
--
Katsuhiro Kondou