Hrrmmm shouldn't those lines be...

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Sep 26 16:20:05 UTC 2000

In article <39B80704.448E306 at onecall.net> you write:

| Hrrmmm.. I am nit picky.
|
| They should devolve to the same thing,
| but, in some cases it can be "not defined".... .
|
|   So, you want to compile on 32 bit stuff forever  ?
|
|   (Just kidding)
|
|    I am actually looking for possible leaks...
|
| :)
|
| Same problem in, issue , BTW,
|
| trash.c - line 27:
| <        memset(&token.token, '\0', STORAGE_TOKEN_LENGTH);
| >        memset(token.token, '\0', STORAGE_TOKEN_LENGTH);

  The value of the name of an array is the address of the first element,
but that's not true for struct. For that reason I would leave in the &
as documentation, in case somsone doesn't memorize all the fields of
"token" before reading the code.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc