2.3 cnfs not compatible with 2.4 ?

Miquel van Smoorenburg list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl
Wed Apr 4 23:23:51 UTC 2001

In article <20010405075707M.kondou at inn.do.mms.mt.nec.co.jp>,
Katsuhiro Kondou  <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote:

>In article <9afefp$89q$1 at ncc1701.cistron.net>,
>	list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg) wrote;
>
>} Today I upgraded our feeder from 2.3.1 to 2.4-CVS just to see how
>} it would work. The kernel, C compiler, include files, configure
>} options - everything the same between 2.3.1 and 2.4-CVS.
>
>This is due to problem in cnfs.c.  Just fixed.

Check:

wormhole% pwd
/home/staff/miquels/inn-2.4-20010405/frontends
wormhole% ./sm @030273646336000000000032F0450000000B@
From: "LaVonna Hardin" <hardinfamily7 at earthlink.net>

... etc

Thanks, Katsuhiro. I haven't tested it in production yet, but the
output of the "sm" binary of the new compile seems to indicate
that the problem has been fixed.

One of these days I'll put 2.4-CVS on our feeder again just
for kicks to see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Mike.

Reply to the list or to miquels at cistron-office.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)