inn-2.4: makehistory -O -x -F SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault)

Miquel van Smoorenburg list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl
Fri Apr 6 16:06:54 UTC 2001

In article <72itkiw0lv.fsf at nd1.eng.demon.net>,
Alex Kiernan  <alexk at demon.net> wrote:
>list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg) writes:
>
>> If 'usemmap' is 'false' in inn.conf, makehistory -O -x -F crashes
>> with SEGV. Looks a lot like the problem I reported earlier this
>> week and that Katshuhiro fixed promptly.
>> Setting 'usemmap' to true seems to fix the problem..
>
>Can you get a stack backtrace out of it?

I could have if I had read this earlier .. the server is up and
running now and I don't have plans to run makehistory on it
anymore ;)

If you really need it, I can try to run it with some flags so that
the output is created in /tmp or so. That will not be until
tomorrow or monday though.

Mike.

Reply to the list or to miquels at cistron-office.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)