inn-2.4: makehistory -O -x -F SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault)

Miquel van Smoorenburg list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl
Fri Apr 6 16:08:53 UTC 2001

In article <72elv6w021.fsf at nd1.eng.demon.net>,
Alex Kiernan  <alexk at demon.net> wrote:

>> > If 'usemmap' is 'false' in inn.conf, makehistory -O -x -F crashes
>> > with SEGV. Looks a lot like the problem I reported earlier this
>> > week and that Katshuhiro fixed promptly.
>> > Setting 'usemmap' to true seems to fix the problem..
>>
>Hmm... are you running with OLD_CNFS defined? Looks like I missed that
>piece of the fix out (patch to follow), other than that I can't see
>anything :-(

Doesn't look like it:

% grep OLD_CNFS * */* */*/* 2>/dev/null
storage/cnfs/cnfs-private.h:/* #ifdef OLD_CNFS */
storage/cnfs/cnfs.c:#ifdef OLD_CNFS
storage/cnfs/cnfs.c:#endif /* OLD_CNFS */
storage/cnfs/cnfs.c:#ifdef OLD_CNFS
storage/cnfs/cnfs.c:#endif /* OLD_CNFS */

As I said I'll see about the backtrace tomorrow or monday.

Mike.

Reply to the list or to miquels at cistron-office.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)