final ISC patch

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Fri Apr 6 16:48:27 UTC 2001

http://attila.bofh.it/~md/inn-20010406+IPv6-Md.diff.gz

It's not finished but it should not break anything and only lacks some
features. Since I will not be able to work on it for at least the next
two months and some people requested it, I propose that it is committed
as is.

Until a generic function returning an array of fds to listen(3) on is
implemented, when IPv6 support is enabled innd must be started with
inndstart and nnrpd -D will listen only on a IPv4 socket.
The other limitation is that the PRIORITISE_REMCONN code currently works
only for the first fd opened, but this should be trivial to fix.

I also rewrote the identd client in innd/rc.c and removed code for
4.2BSD systems with no h_addr macro.

--
ciao,
Marco