keeping ALL my news

Patrick Amirian amirianp at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 7 19:04:38 UTC 2001

yes I will ... I've been considering what you're proposing and I don't like
this because in a year I'll end up having huge groups and I don't think that
it's a such a good idea so that's why I want to move them to some other
group..

ex:
company.comp.linux (all the new messages for ... 2 weeks)
company.comp.linux.old (everything after 2 weeks)

that's more what I want to do..

thanks for the help.
-Patrick