keeping ALL my news

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sat Apr 7 18:59:42 UTC 2001

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Patrick Amirian wrote:

> my main concern is how can I keep/archive ALL messages and not have
> them deleted.

You have two options, in the most general sense.  The eaisest thing to do
is to set it so that your articles don't expire.  (For the tradspool
storage method, it would suffice to use something like
*:A:never:never:never in your expire.ctl file.)

If you need something more, it gets complicated.  You might look at the
archive(8) program which comes with INN.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org