keeping ALL my news

Patrick Amirian amirianp at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 7 18:21:21 UTC 2001

Hi,
I've installed the latest version of inn for our company use and it's working fine, it's in testing mode not production for now...

Now I understand that my mails or news will be filtered and old messages will be deleted.

Now I'm wondering if I can move the old messages to the group "old news" instead of having them being deleted ?

I know also that the messages are being kept in $prefix/spool/articles,

can I move a message from let's say group A into group B manually or it'll cause problems...

my main concern is how can I keep/archive ALL messages and not have them deleted.

Thank you.