Artsize still not quite right in CURRENT

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Apr 14 17:33:49 UTC 2001

In article <9b4q5b$jv4$1 at gatekeeper.tmr.com>,
	davidsen at tmr.com (bill davidsen) wrote;

} In about 40 (of 100) articles tested, the data returned by sm was one
} byte larger than that logged. I found no rhyme or reason for this, and
} it isn't quickly breaking anything, I just wonder if articles being fed
} are getting one byte longer as they go by. I think it's the reported
} count which is off-by-one, the article text looks correct.

I've fixed incorrect size.  Hanging or illegal consuming
memory when retrieval is still investigating.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou