items in LIBDIR (related to FHS patch)

Olaf Titz olaf at bigred.inka.de
Tue Apr 17 10:07:28 UTC 2001

>     innreport_inn.pm is (essentially) a configuration file; it should
>     be in ETCDIR.

It contains configurable items, but in a somewhat unusual form...

>     The innshellvars* files are also (essentially) configuration
>     files; they should all be in ETCDIR.

No, there should be no configurable items in innshellvars*. Those
scripts just pick up the variables from inn.conf and (unfortunately)
add a few which are missing there. We should rather clean up the huge
mess with these variable names and the missing configurable items
(such as "newslbin").

Olaf