togo files

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Mon Apr 23 07:58:35 UTC 2001

Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> writes:

> In article <Pine.LNX.4.30.0104230205360.1220-100000 at marduk.litech.org>,
> 	"Jeffrey M. Vinocur" <jeff at litech.org> wrote;
>
> } > Which files are you talking about?
> }
> } See the Subject: line.
>
> I should have wrote I'd want to know where the files
> are found.  I cannot find any of them.

They're generated by innd when it either can't open the a spool file
specified, or when it decides to dump what it hasn't written to a file
(innd/site.c). The appear in whatever directory you've specified for
the feed spool file.

Its more a case of its not obvious how you're supposed to pick up the
pieces from them, without having them overwritten in the interim.

I got a bunch of them generated when I went around killing innfeeds.