Tool to walk overviews which INN is live, removing broken entries?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Apr 25 03:33:07 UTC 2001

In article <01K2S432713C8WWQPT at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>,
	Joe St Sauver <JOE at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> wrote;

} Currently I'm using CNFS with buffindexed overviews, and I've got
} overview files which are causing SIGSEGV's for various newsreaders
} (such as trn and tin), e.g.:

Can you give me which articles make it, and what cause?
Someone or I can write it from that info.  Of course
illegal articles should be rejected by innd and makehistory
-b should drop it.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou