64 bit coding

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Apr 25 20:02:36 UTC 2001

In article <20010425004610.C24802 at gblx.net>, Dan Foster  <dsf at gblx.net> wrote:

| I'll take a closer look at the warnings later, and also report back after
| I've had a chance to try out more actual tests using a 64 bit enabled innd.

  I believe that when I built 20010411-CURRENT I have both largefile and
64 bit on, but I can't conveniently tell this moment. Running okay on
R40, R50 and H70, may go to an M80 next month. May go to Solaris, too,
if I can't find a way to make these AIX boxen accept a full feed in some
reasomable way!
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc