Approved Messages

ana gilabert ana_gilabert at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:46:21 UTC 2001

Hi everybody! I've installed INN in my Linux Red Hat
7.0 on small LAN. I've created a moderate groups (with
de flag 'm') and I've received the messages in my
inbox. Please, how can I approved the message?. I've
seen something about forward message with 'Approved
<mail moderator>' in the body, but doesn't work. I
know that someone uses a script to do that, can
somebody show me one?
Thank you very much.

Ana

=====
Ana F. Rincón
Colorless, The World of Black and White photography.
http://www.hya-solutions.com/Colorless