why are some articles not getting into history data base

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 7 08:40:57 UTC 2001

I am using the 07/03 stable release of inn and I have some articles in
my spool which are not in the history file even after doing a
makehistory -e -O.  I am using ovdb method on linux (version 3.2.9
June 23) -- here is the article if that will help.

Its way beyond the expiration for the group its in.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Here is one of the articles.